For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.
- Check to make sure you are talking to an actual person
- Where necessary, always use a safe location to meet buyer or seller
- Avoid cash transactions as much as possible, unless you are 100% certain
- Always beware of unrealistic offers
- Use our free Seller Buyer Validation services
- Ask a lot of questions. If the seller is reluctant to answer questions, be concerned.
- If the seller is unwilling to give information about the item they are selling (history, details, or better pictures) be concerned.
- If the seller is unwilling to meet or give you an address to where you can meet or send a representative, be concerned.
- Make sure the product is of value, good quality and functional.
- Do not send money via e-transfer or through a money exchange service unless you can satisfactorily independently validate offer or for peace of mind, use our free Seller Buyer Validation service.
- Make the exchange in person with cash if you can meet in a public place where you feel safe.